quarta-feira, 5 de março de 2014

Hide and Seek

The other side of the bed looks cold and arid. I wonder if I would find you at the end of that terribly vast unknown land. If so, would I get your love and trust as trophies? Would you allow me to carry you? And to blow my music on your heavy tired soul? All I have in bed with me are questions and uncertainties that sting me as scorpions. I carry them in my chest and off I go. To your rescue. I fall. I get ill. I perish. And in the crisp frigidity of the night you are mine. Crowned by the silence of every moon: you are mine. My heart can't stand the day, for it is at night that our souls merge. For it is at night that you are all mine. And yet you're not. Escaping from me like smoke through my fingers. I know no language, my little bird, that could tell you how much I love you. I know no song that could show you how vividly i feel you every night. And I know no anathema that could equal losing you.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário